The current, tested performance of our EMC rack is 70dB of attenuation from 500MHz to 1GHz.*
This EMC Rack comes in sizes ranging from 10u up to 42u, with most depths being possible in these sizes. The standard depth for our EMC rack is 1036mm.
- Full length metal lockable doors. Drilled air wave guides to take up to four fans.
- In-house produced rack uprights, which are designed to hold almost all internal racking systems.
- Removable hinge pins to facilitate easy removal of doors.
- Four point latching (42 unit) on doors.
- Side panels bolted to threaded inserts in rack frame making them easily removable.
Doors and side panels are finished in a textured paint over nickel plating, this paint colour can be chosen by clients to fit in with a particular scheme. The frame of the rack is nickel plated.
Shortened metal rear door with penetration panel below, not available on 12u racks. Fan trays with up to six fans. The rack, as seen in the picture to the left, can be set on four heavy duty castors, two of which are lockable. The rack can be fitted with lifting eye bolts for easy manoeuvring.
Optional Glazed door.
*Performance could be reduced by as much as 10dB @ 1GHz dependant on type and number of air wave guide penetrations.